by George Duran
- 6 frozen cubes of Dorot Gardens garlic
- 1 Tblsp. olive oil
- 2 frozen cubes of Dorot Gardens parsley
- 2 frozen cubes of Dorot Gardens basil
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Absolutely Gluten Free Crackers
- In a small saucepan, place frozen garlic cubes and olive oil and heat on medium. Cook and stir garlic until it starts to brown, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the frozen parsley and basil.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with mayonnaise and add in the garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Absolutely Gluten Free Crackers.