by George Duran
- 1/2 Medium Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Ripened avocado
- 1 Entire pack of Dorot Gardens Frozen Parsley Cubes
- 1 Entire pack of Dorot Gardens Frozen Cilantro Cubes
- 1/4 C. Distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 C. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Grilled meats, poultry, or fish of your choice
- Make “Guasacaca” sauce by combining the first 8 ingredients in a food processor and running it for about a minute until smooth. Adjust salt to taste. Set aside as you cook your meats.
- Spread a layer of “Guasacaca” throughout grilled meats, poultry, or fish.
- Serve with extra sauce.