by George Duran
- 2 C. leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C. matzo meal or breadcrumbs
- 2 Tblsp. butter
- 1/2 C. finely chopped onions
- 1/2 C. finely chopped celery
- 1/2 C. finely chopped carrots
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens Frozen Garlic
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens Frozen Basil
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens Frozen Cilantro
- 5 C. chicken stock
- 1 C. leftover cooked turkey, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mix stuffing with beaten eggs and matzo meal until combined. Use wet hands to form golf ball-sized balls and refrigerate covered for about an hour.
- In the meantime, sauté onions, celery, and carrots with butter in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add frozen garlic, basil, and cilantro and cook until dissolved. Pour in chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Gently add stuffing balls to the soup and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes until fully cooked. Add chopped turkey and season with salt and pepper to taste.