Curry Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- 2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1-2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Chili paste
- 1 cube Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Chili
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably olive
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons curry mix (or ½ teaspoon cumin and 1 teaspoon turmeric)
- 1 can coconut milk
1. In a large pot, heat oil and sauté onion, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and reduce heat and cook for two minutes.
2. Add all remaining ingredients, except coconut milk, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender.
3. Blend the soup in batches in your blender until smooth.
4. Return to the pot, add coconut milk, heat and add salt and pepper.