Easy Herbed Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens frozen Basil
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens frozen Parsley
- 3 cubes Dorot Gardens frozen Cilantro
- 2 Tblsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts, outer leaves removed, trimmed and cut in
- Half 2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F
- Place all of the frozen Dorot cubes in a microwave safe bowl and add 2 tablespoons olive oil and microwave for 1 minute.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a medium bowl and add carrots and onions. Mix in microwaved herbs and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes, just until it begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and season more to taste.