Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 pound red seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Optional: 2 T balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts, walnuts and grapes with the oil, garlic cubes, thyme, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar (if using).
- Turn the Brussels sprouts cut-side down and roast until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.