Garlicky Kale Salad
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cubes Dorot garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel (zest)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups chopped kale, stems removed and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked wild rice, cooled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
1. To make dressing, combine garlic cubes, lemon peel and lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix with dressing. Enjoy!