- 1 small baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6-oz. softened goat cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package Dorot Gardens Frozen Sautéed Glazed Onions
- Fresh thyme
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- Salt flakes
- Evenly spread goat cheese on each slice of baguette and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle throughout with olive oil and place in a toaster oven or hot oven at 400Funtil toasted and cheese is slightly browned.
- In the meantime sauté glazed onions with some olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat until fully thawed and sizzling and add fresh thyme.
- Top each goat cheese crostini evenly with onions, top with reduced balsamic vinegar, fresh thyme leaves and flake salt.
- Serve immediately.