Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Holiday Tree
By Chef George Duran
- 4 frozen cubes Dorot Gardens Chopped Garlic
- 4 frozen cubes Dorot Gardens Parsley
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 C. grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 2 C. grated mozzarella
- 1 tube large biscuit dough, 8 total
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
- Add Dorot Gardens garlic and parsley into a microwave safe bowl with butter. Cover bowl with a paper towel and microwave for 4 minutes on high. Be careful as bowl could be hot.
- Divide butter mixture in half and allow one half of butter mixture to cool a bit before mixing grated mozzarella and grated parmesan.
- Use your fingers to carefully split each biscuit into two rounds then gently flatten out each biscuit dough until you have a circle. Fill the center of each dough with cheese mixture. Pinch outer dough together until you form a ball. Place seam-side down onto a greased baking sheet to form a tree or holiday wreath. Brush the reserved garlic butter equally on the smooth top side of each ball and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, until golden brown.