Chicken Wings with Orange
- 2 lbs Chicken wings
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes
- 3 tsp Chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix orange juice, honey, paprika, thyme, garlic cubes, chili cubes, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to medium heat: 350 F
3. Arrange the wings in the oven tray and pour the marinade over.
4. Arrange the orange slices over the wings and cover the tray with aluminum foil
5. Place the tray in the oven for half an hour, take out of the oven, remove the foil and put back in the oven for another 20 minutes. Serve hot