Thai-Style Easy Red Curry with Tofu
- 1-2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- Assorted chopped vegetables of your choice, including broccoli, red peppers, carrots, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 block tofu, cubed
- 2 tsp Chili paste
- 2 Cubes Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Ginger
- 2 Cubes Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Basil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
1. In a small frying pan, briefly sauté cubes of tofu in oil until evenly brown and crispy on all sides, about 5 minutes.
2. In a separate large saucepan, heat coconut milk with curry paste, ginger, garlic and chili cubes, soy sauce and brown sugar.
3. Once heated, add vegetables and tofu. Heat until vegetables are still crispy but heated through. (Tip: depending on your vegetable choice, you may want to stagger adding your vegetables per their individual cooking times.)
4. Once vegetables are nearly heated through, add basil cubes, mix well, cook for an extra minute and remove from heat. Serve with rice and a wedge of lime.